- 4 Salmon fillet pieces
- 3 Tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 3 Tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate
- 3 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 Cup light brown sugar
- 2 large or 3 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tablespoons freshly grated ginger/half teaspoon ground ginger
In a bowl, combine orange juice, garlic, ginger, vinegar, teriyaki and soy sauce and stir until brown sugar is dissolved.
Place individual salmon slices in a mixing bowl. Pour the sauce over the salmon, cover with plastic wrap and let marinate 20 minutes (at room temp or refrigerated).
Place the salmon fillets in a microwave-safe dish.
Put in your RM/240 Microwave, covered, and microwave for 7 minutes.
While salmon is baking, transfer remaining sauce to your RT/101 fry pan and bring to a boil then reduce heat to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally until slightly thickened (3-4 min) then remove from heat.
Once salmon is cooked, brush with teriyaki syrup, then sprinkle with chopped green onion as desired.
Ready to serve.