- PANINI MAKER SANDWICH PRESS METAL TOP- RM/307KES 4,360.00
- 2 SLICE SANDWICH TOASTER SILVER- RM/114KES 3,500.00
- 2 SLICE SANDWICH TOASTER METAL TOP- RM/478KES 2,750.00
- 2 SLICE SANDWICH TOASTER WHITE- RM/479KES 2,400.00
- Ramtons2 SLICE WIDE SLOT POP UP TOASTER STAINLESS STEEL- RM/586KES 4,310.00
- Ramtons2 SLICE POP UP TOASTER STAINLESS STEEL- RM/564KES 3,190.00
- 4 SLICE POP UP TOASTER STAINLESS STEEL- RM/195KES 4,930.00Out of stock
Toast is something many of us start our day with and a burnt or unevenly toasted piece is the last thing we want. Ramtons range of sandwich makers offers you a blend of timeless design, efficacy and longevity. Be it a panini sandwich toaster for an elaborate Italian dinner, or pop up bread toasters for bagels and slices of artisan bread, or toastie maker for a stuffed vegetable or grilled cheese sandwich; Ramtons has it all! The adjustable temperature control of these sandwich maker appliances lets you know when the bread is done so that you get perfected toasted food. The non-stick coated cooking plate of these sandwich toasters online lets you use less oil and fat for healthier cooking and easy cleanup. Explore from the best toaster appliance in Kenya from Ramtons.
1. What Should I Look For When Buying A Toaster?
The following are the points to be considered when buying a Toaster:
f) Energy efficiency
h) Ease of Use and Cleaning, etc.
2. Which Sandwich Toaster Is Best?
The ramtons range of sandwich makers feature non-stick cooking plates, 1400W heating element, even heat distribution, a securing latch, cord storage to avoid clutter etc., making them the best. Shop the Ramtons range of Sandwich Toaster.
3. What Is The Difference Between A Pop Up Toaster & Sandwich Toaster?
The Key Distinctions Between a Toaster and a Sandwich Maker:
A Sandwich Maker can do so much more than a Toaster.
A Sandwich Maker is more expensive than a Toaster.
A Toaster's numerous characteristics can include an upgraded heating chamber, for example. A Sandwich Maker, on the other hand, features adjustable heating plates.
A Toaster uses between 800 and 1500 Watts of power, while a Sandwich Maker uses between 700 and 1100 Watts.
A Sandwich Maker can prepare a wider variety of dishes than a Toaster.
The bread is inserted into the slots of a Toaster and then toasted. A Sandwich Maker, on the other hand, compresses the bread slice to cook the ingredients faster.
4. How Much Does A Sandwich Maker Cost in Kenya?
When it comes to the price of a Sandwich Maker in Kenya, it all depends on the Features, Quality, Brand, Type, Variant, Capacity, etc. You can check the price of the Ramtons Sandwich Maker and Shop Now!
5. How Much Did The Pop-Up Toaster Cost In Kenya?
When it comes to the price of a Pop-Up Toaster in Kenya, it all depends on the Features, Quality, Brand, Type, Variant, Capacity, etc. You can check the price of the Ramtons Pop-Up Toaster now and shop with us.